Scuders is a startup that aims to promote an active lifestyle and raise funds for sports associations.
The brief is to design an application that would allow the users to participate in the fundraising challenges and track their improvements.
As the sole designer, I lead all aspects of product design, from user research to UI, through information architecture workshops and brainstorming sessions.
I am working closely with the founder, developers and legal advisors to continuously improve and iterate the design.
- Primary and secondary user research
- Identifying the information architecture items, organizing them into themes and clusters
- Running workshops with the team to determine a common vision of the product
- Creation of user journey maps, tree diagrams, wireframes and flows
- Testing the prototype to identify frictions, making design changes to improve the overall look and feel of the product